friday
Friday, May 20, 2005
Isn't it funny that most teenagers nowadys sit in front of a machine for hours & can go crazy without it? I'm one of those. Today isn't the first time i ran into problems with my computer. I felt so frustrated so irritated. I couldn't get in touch with my friends, I couldn't go online, it was crazy. Luckily the computer is ok.
I went to the Singapore Art Museum today had to sketch a work from there into my sketch book. During the trip Shangwei was following us and we couldn't shake her off until much later. I can't stand her a person with backbone or common sense would know that by receiving such treatment, she's following the wrong crowd & would stop bothering us but no, she didn't. Instead, she still followed. Shame on her!
I went for CO today. Got a chance to become a supervisor haha. I'm not a pro in erhu & still want me to teach lol. I didn't teach much for I was afraid I'd impart my mistakes to my junoirs. Hy was so hardworking kept playing the erhu. Me? haha I slacked. Slept for a while before going back to supervise the juniors.
The gang came up with the maple family. ok it was lame but it's because of these lame things they do that add more joy to my life. Girls i love you all i really do.
