wednesday
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I'M ANGRY I'M GUILTY I'M ANGRY I'M GUILTY I'M ANGRY I'M GUILTY I'M ANGRY I'M GUILTY
before i start ranting, pls allow me to apologize to oliver in my blog. Sorry for losing ur pan lid and indirectly cause u to lose ur cape. I met a stupid idiotic moronic guy at maple just now and he TOOK OLIVER'S PAN LID!!!! okok relax... so after he took it, i went to tell oliver about it and so we started playing amazing race wif this person called BloodMoon. To get the pan lid back i chased him from channel to channel so did oliver and some others. Later he tricked oliver into dropping his cape to get back that pan lid. i wonder how he can move his fingers so fast in a blink of an eye, he took oliver's cape as well. as if taking both items wasn't enuf, he told others to drop things as well. and so as those ppl tried to tok nicely to him, i continously insulted him coz i could stand it no longer. i did try toking to him nicely ok. later he logged off. idiotic.
do i even hv brains in the first place? sry let me rephrase dat when will i learn to use my brain? how can drop pan lid!!!! tried to vent my anger by hitting the ball againsit the wall also no use. i offered to buy pan lid for oliver but he said no nid, which makes me feel even more guilty, but i still will return him lah. cant forgive myself still... dun wanna play maple le. life without maple is although quite boring but at least it won't make me paranoid about my computer getting virus or making me angry.
5 yrs ago i lost a friend because of an online game now i've lost omni's trust & perphas another friend too. if i keep playing, i figured i may lose my mind sooner or later.
