<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


how sad...
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

After 3 weeks of salvaging my computer, the problem still exists. My computer just restarts anytime it likes. I, the user simply has no control over this cold machine. It has controlled me! My emotions, my social life?? How depressing. How can I ever allow a liveless machine to conrtol important aspects of my life. I do miss designing my own blogskins & dp. It's a way of expressing myself. I'm no artist, poet or musician. I suck at these areas. Yet I find joy in desgining blogskins & dp. Blogskisn & dp need computer one lor!!! ok I shall relax.

What's even more infurating is my dad & his friend actually blamed me for my computer's plight?? Gosh, how can I make them understand that the one with problems is the computer? Even as I type now mozilla just dls another page without my consent. Argh... I cant dl songs and pics. I cant blog about my day. I cant kill time by chatting on msn coz every few mins the com might restart. zzz. The worse thing is I've tried everything I can to save this damn com. Somehow I cant repair it. Any computer experts out there please save my com you are indirectly saving a helpless teenager's 'life'.

writtern @4:50 PM