Monday, May 01, 2006
Yeah! Ytd went for a 1 day tour in M'sia. It was quite fun lah. Good break from studies. The food hmmm yummy & the sights were wow. Haha. Took some pictures. I think Strawberry will like the one on the top left hand corner. I was shopping around then I saw that shirt cute yeah? Lol. Imagine Strawberry in that shirt so kawaii!!! The shopping centre was really huge man. The shops are so beautiful, the stuff there as well. But we only had 2 hours to shop. 2 hours such a huge shopping mall where got enough time -.- My dad & relatives were hurrying us out of shops & the approxiamte time we had to oogle at stuff was only 1 min??? lol. I had fun lah.Lunch & dinner were fabulous. Hmm... dinner not so until crabs were served! haha. I forgot about my table manners when crabs were served but who cares it was really delicious! After dinner we went to see fireflies. Took a boat there, sat & waited for the sky to get darker so that we can see them. Finally we saw them! They looked like tiny lights flickering on the trees like chirstmas trees. So beautiful! We saw an hour too but I didn't manage to snap a picture of it. It flew away after I turned my flashlight on. When I turned to look at the sky, the sky was filled with stars! Omg, I've never seen so many stars together in my life. It's so beautiful!!!!
Beautiful moments are hard to capture despite the high-tech devices we have now. Instead of trying to capture them in their 'lifeless' forms thinking we can remember them forever, why not pause & enjoy the process. Wow at the sights, enjoy them & keep them in our hearts forever.
