exams are over
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Yes exams are over gosh it's my first time trying to finish half a yr's syllabus in a few hrs time. It's so torturing having to sit there & sqeeze all teh afcts into my head when I'm alr so exhausted from lessons in the morning. Ugrh just hope the results won't reflect too much of my laziness =X
So I'm not drafting a plan on how to spend my holidays which seem last very long o.o is it? Oh well, maybe some occasional trips to school & that would be it. I figured all play & no work wouldnt help me much in my o lvls next yr so I've decided to grasp the mole concept this hols hope can do it bah. Keep doing over & over again still got problems understanding the mole concept. So frustrated =(
I was wondering if anyone wanna go Sentosa O.O I'm not kidding here lol. Heard from many of my other friends that the sunset there is beautiful & there are lots of otehr activities there as well such as kayaking & sitting on that high lvl canteen bench? o.o Dunno lah friends describe things so weird one but sounds like fun lol. Beats shopping everytime.
Some are working as for me I'll never work just yet. It's the june hols probably the only break we have before the o lvls how can i work it away?? lol. ok i'm just plain lazy :p
anyone wants to play badminton?
