He will be remembered
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
During assembly today, Mr Lee announced that Jiecai had passed away this morning. It came as a shock to me as I have been following up with his brother's updates & in his blog he made it light-hearted. He must be hurting inside. On my way abck to class, I saw many of Jiecai's friends trying to hold back their tears. I'm sure Jiecai could feel the concern you guys had for him. He may be gone, but will be remembered.
Life is unpredictable. Just a few years ago he was in the same group as me for the discussion of CO camp when we were in Sec 1. He was a friendly guy. And then I remember him talking to Xu lao shi during CO practice. It is hard to belive that he's gone now.
I pray that his parents will get over this episode soon. If you don't want to forget him, or can't forget him, then don't. Remember him fondly, let him go in peace. May God bless his family.
