Holidays!!!
Saturday, May 27, 2006
First day of the sch hols & i'm up early. Need some time to adjust myself to wake up sometime at non lol. Yep so ytd went for CO wanted to go for car washing de but in the end went back to CO. & i'm gald i listened to hy & mong lor. coz mr ng came into the clas suddenly to do a spot check on us =X eee y discipline so tight now. ok anyway it's a gd thing lah =X
I bought a small cake for dad on my way home. It's so cute! haha. I went home wished him 'happy birthday' then pretended that i've nothing esle for him. Then after dinner, I took out the cake from the refrigertor, lighted the candle before bringing it out to the living room where he was sitting on sofa. Lol he looked so surprised! haha.
Though the cake was really small compared to the other birthday cakes we had for our brithdays in the past, i could tell that my dad was still happy. It's the thought that counts :D I miss those days when we had big cakes with lots of candles for each of our birthdays. Forgot to take pics before the cake was eaten up lol. But the cake is v cute & nice to eat lah. So maybe i'll go get one for myself some day.
