<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Caught the idol fever?
Sunday, June 04, 2006

After the awards ceremony ytd, I lingered around Raffles City for a while before going home to change thereafter meeting the girls at J8. Was pretty exhausted considering the fact that i woke up at 7 in the morning despite having gone to bed at ard 11? But the pure choclate drink at Coffe Bean perked me up a bit. Oh yes, ytd was the first time i went out with Jo after er... 5 mths?

We walked ard, finding food, seeing stuff aimlessly then qt joined us. Not long after at 4 pm, we went to meet the first 7 girls, idol finalists. Daniel Ong was there. The usual stuff, introducing themselves, some Q&A and urging for ppl to vote for them. To wrap things up, there was a autograph session. The rest were qeueing up for it with posters in their hands. I didn't bother to get the girls autograph & kind of criticised the girls' poster? Yar & i was accused of being a sexist -.- lol. Haha, I'm not la but I havent heard teh girls sing & I don't connect with anyone of them why should i get their autographs. Makes no sense lolol. But one of the girls that Mong support, er what's her name? Rashida? o.o That girl seems not bad so i'm gonna catch the piano show this wed & check out their performances.

To my disappointment, the boys will only be coming next week. haiz... to my greater disappointment, i didn't get the boys' poster. I just got a lanyard. Dunno what to do with it, can't walk ard the streets with that thing hanging ard my neck right? -.- Oh yar, qt got a notebook! Hmm ok i'm kinda exaggerating =0

Guess i have to do more excercises & work outs. I only stood & walked ard j8 for 4 hrs? then my legs alr so tired=X Besides i've been stuffing myself with food during the hols so must shed off those extra fats haha.

writtern @10:24 AM