Chalet at Downtown east
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Now i'm using the computer at the lobby of the chalet. Only had 2 hrs of slp which started from 4 to 6.25? Oh yar Mong wants me to tell everyone that she did not sleep at all. That's really comentable la. heheh. The rest are either sleeping in the chalet or playing mahjong.
The chalet was ok la. Went to the escape thereafter went to the bbq. The food was not bad. Then did a bit of hw haha i brought hw to chalet! Lol! Then go beach sit & talk. After that played card games & watch tv. We laughed so loud becoz the tv programme very funny la. Lol! Today had breakfast eh no I did not have breakfast. We just sat at Mac for a while then I pinched some of qt's food haha. I'm just ranting on & on coz I can't organise my thoughts very well now considering my lack of slp... Supposed to stay for 2 nights one now having second thoughts... See how things go bah Ciao.
