<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Happy Youth Day!
Friday, June 30, 2006

Today's one of the coolest days in school I tell you why coz we can walk around the school campus with fringes all over our faces, wear super long socks or super short ones, wear huge dangling earrings, wear coloured accessories, & dressed in causal clothes without having any teachers coming after us! How cool is that? Haha it's Be Yourself Day & we celebrated Youth Day today as well. I wasn't really enthusiastic about wearing casual clothes but xinyi came to persuade me & since elena they all wearing then I wear lor. In the end most my classmates wore casual clothes :D There was a theme though, stripes or poka dots & sky blue sensation? Have I got that sky blue thingy right? Haha. But the school was lenient with us la. This year if we are dressed in blue or our clothes have a line across it somewhere also counted as fitting into the theme so hip hip hurray! Haha. I didn't know acessories were allowed so I didn't put on any. However, chujun was really lovely today. I received two pairs of earrings from her & I love them! Thanks chujun!

As usual, we had lessons then tehre was a concert put up jointly by the teachers & some zhonghuarians. Hmm... this year's concert was one of the worst ever in zhonghua. But, I appreciate the effort they put in to present this to us. I had fun anyway. Oh yar Ms Lam rocks!!! She's so talented can! Can play piano, can sing so well, can teach A maths, billingual some more. Man, I love my form teacher! :D

I'm happy today as well, coz my current status is ENGAGED haha. Love yas :D So nice val kept hitting elena for me when she bullied me. Wonder if elena has brusies on her arm o.o lol. Val rocks!

I have a video to share with everyone. It's so funny la pls visit Germaine's blog to view the video :D

Lastly, zhang lao shi made me promise him that I'll practise my erhu & play well 2 weeks later coz I played really badly today when he tested everyone individually. Haiz... guess I have to practise hard from now on.

Happy Youth Day everyone!

writtern @8:55 PM