The last poem for you
Sunday, June 11, 2006
The last poem for you
Our friendship formed not in the usual circumsatnces
A twist of events pulled us together
Months of spending time together
Sharing our little secrets
Then one day we pledged to be freinds froever
Written down on pen & paper
I thought nothing would change
But soon I was proved wrong
Out of the blue forever's just a word
However the pain of breaking this friendship last as long
For you my friend, the last poem
Let you stay in my memory
Shall the remains of our friendship nuture our future individual ones
Hmm I feel like learning hip hop dance recently haha. I've completed some hw but still left a lot. What's there to worry? I have like a week to complete? And yes I practise erhu heh! Maybe will design a new blogskin soon? Not sure :D
