Not sleepy
Sunday, June 18, 2006
I slept at 2 ytd after watching Beautiful Boxer & woke up at 9. Superband started at 10 so i watched it. Didn't catch it on Monday & i was anticipating that performance coz they are challenging with oldie songs. Overall it was nice esp both bands which I support, Mi Lu Bing & Soul were top for that show. Right so I'm not sleepy yet. Dunno what's wrong with my mozilla firefox oh well, it's my com...
In the afternoon went for the meeting for chalet. Lol sounds so serious haha. Anyway it lasted for 2 hrs. We held it at Coffee Bean at J8 & I tell u the air-con there's really cold. I was shivering a little & poor jn had no warm to transfer to me coz she was cold too -.- lol. Anyway while we were calculating the stuff, the air-con was adjusted so it was much better.
I'm pretty excited at the thought that 6d's gonna have a gathering. Yes! A gathering! I was so surprised when Crystal informed me abt it. It's ironic la so many yrs after graduation then gather anyway better than none :D
I still have a lot of hw uncompleted & most are ms ow's! =X how... haiz must complete her hw. But i really dread doing compo can... None of the topic's nice to write abt or i'm just too lazy to think of gd pts.
My bro has gone to my grandma's place to watch world cup. I guess we better not underestimate the power of world cup. Everybody esp the males are affected by it. My bro & dad even went to the coffeeshop to watch it last night -.- lol. I'm not taht affected la my bro just tell me the scores and all. And korea won! Way to go korea!
