<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Be a better man
Friday, July 14, 2006

Still as distratced, but feeling better. Thank you all once again. I dunno who to express my thanks, can't use words to express my gratitude to all who have showered concern on me. I'm taking things slowly now. Not trying to rush through every single thing, taking notice of the little details, asking myself what's life all about every now and then. After pondering for so long, I still can't find a clear cut answer. I guess in life you can nv find a really clear cut answer. Everything is almost somewhere here or there.

'If you're tired, take a break'. This was what val told me when I couldn't concentrate to revise my A maths in class. But I've interpreted it in another way. I do need a break. However in life, you can't really afford to take a break, can you? Like now, I wish I can not do anything & just go for a holiday somewhere near nature where I could be in a better state of mind to find the clarity I want. But it's responsibility that held me back. It's responsibility that tells me that I can't leave everything behind just because I feel like it. Hence, I've learnt to go slow. Just like ytd, lying on chujun's shoulders & not talking, listening to them speak. Just by being with them silently & feeling their presence makes me calmer. Makes me feel that I'm not alone.

Actually I'm feeling quite ashamed of myself. It's like I'm so caught up with my own problems that I can't see the problems of others. It's only recently that I began to take in the little details then I realised that. Yet, my friends, they themeselves encountered setbacks but they face up to reality so much stronger than I am. I don't really know what's wrong with everybody. But I can somewhat sense their unhappiness as well. So gals, I'm encouraging you gals here as well. We work together & be there for each other ok?

Lit was enjoyable today not only because of the things Ms Ow shared with us but how she helped us to read between the lines of our text. Lit simply opens my eyes & helps me to listen to my inner self more. I thought lit was interesting right from the start but I guess this yr's lit text, Joy Luck Club, made me see lit from a diff angle. That it also teaches me some life values. As you study abt a character, you reflect on your own's as well. I'm not sure if you ppl know what I'm talking abt but I'm just saying studying lit gives me strength as well. & another discovery, Ms Ow is humourous in her own way. Wonder if she has watched the retarded video abt sherry yet haha. lol.

writtern @6:45 PM