<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Blank
Thursday, July 13, 2006

I failed to keep those tears back. I tried very hard to since it's qt's birthday today, it wouldn't be nice to dampen people's mood. But I still failed. In this post, I would like to thank all who tried to make me feel better. Thank you. I appreciate everything little you all did. Be it giving me tissues, offering me a hug, urging me to speak of my mind, assuring me that you are all there for me. Thank you.

I'm getting more distracted nowadays. During lessons, I would just try very hard to pay attention yet I still find myself daydreaming in class. Life's like this sometimes. I know that I shouldn't feel upset about certain things but I still do feel upset. I know that thinking too much would affect my mood, but I'm still thinking too much.

I apologise if I've spoilt anyone's mood as well be it in the past, present or future. I've just reached the point where I can't hide my weaknesses behind that smile any more. I just urge you all to snap me back sometimes. And I love each & every one of you.

writtern @7:38 PM