Do you see me?
Friday, July 21, 2006
Just came back from CO. Feeling: Confused, mixed emotions. Darn it. I feel as though all my energy's been drained out after school or even before the last bell rings. Sometimes I feel so lethargic all of a sudden. It's like now my mood swings are damn errectic la. I keep trying to find my inner self back. But I keep falling. It's like I'm walking in a shell yet, the one inside isn't me. You dig? No you don't. I don't either. That's why I'm frustrated. Frustrated to the extent where I try to hard to hear my inner voice yet not even the slightest whisper could be heard.
I wanna be selfish. I wanna hv selfish desires. Like before. Be reckless like before. Be brave like before. But try as I might, I can't hear myself talking. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just keep falling down. But gals, thks to u all, I don't fall down as hard now. I find it much easier to find the courage to wanna get up & try again. I'm not giving up. I'm not :D
