Making a difference
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
I've been really busy these few days so busy that i can't find time to blog about my daily stuff. And I think I would want to blog about my flag day last sunday. So last sunday was my very first time doing flag day. We had to raise funds for Metta for intellectually disabled children & elderly. My area was at Ang Mo Kio & I paired up with Val. We had a tin of our own. And after taking our respective bags & tins, we set off. It was early in the morning so not many people were around, probably still curled up in their cosy beds. Anyway that was why I chose the morning shift ma haha. Yar i told Val that she said I was horrible =( lol. jk ma. Anyway thks to Val, I picked up my confidence slowly & she kept encouraging me. So thks Val! :D
There were many cute & nice incidents & of coz there were quite a number of rejections haha. Hmm... all & all, it was a good experience for me. Esp all those walking instead of the usaul lazing at home during the weekends. So after the CIP, I went to Suntec to shop around with Jo.
Oh yar today Mr Lee was so trying to be funny but not funny can. He made fun of my surname -.- oh well, he made fun of PM's one as well. So lame la... Wonder where he finds so much energy to crap everyday & begining to dread e maths lessons more by the day coz the impt notes & craps are all jumbled up together when he talk. And I'm so bored of his lessons la.
Today lessons are alright... still bored of them. And thks Minling for the drawing! I'll put it up on my wall. And yup, still trying to make a difference, so yar wish me luck! :D And before I log off, I wanna tell u gals, thks, u've given me strength to carry on. And i appreciate it. :D
