<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


sabotaged by val lol :P
Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lol val made me to this test so here goes:

RULES: Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch TV these days. ( i'm a true tv addict when i was young, can watch tv for hrs. although now don't watch as much but still watch whenever i'm free & there's programme
which i like)
I wear glasses or contact lenses. ( i don't wear contact lenses becoz i'm afraid of putting something into my eyes. actually i was quite naive to think that wearing specs is cool la den i started wearing it all the time when i'm degree's not that high. now i've to put it on)
I love to play video games. ( sometimes these games can help to destress & make new frenz but other times they can be frustrating la. if my com can work properly maybe i'll play sometimes)
I've tried marijuana. ( what's marijuana? o.o )
I have been in a threesome. ( nv been in a relationship before )
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. ( haven't been in a relationship yet... )
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. ( i hate it when others lie to me esp my friends so i rather be truthful to others. Besides how long can one lie? You'll end up with bigger lies anyway.)
I curse sometimes. (this means to spit vulgarities right? actually i was very againist the usage of vulgarities last time, i still do, but sometimes you know, in a fit of anger, the words just comes out... but i mean no harm ok?)
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. ( honestly speaking, i'm a totally diff person from who i was 3yrs ago la. then i changed a lot since last yr too. )
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. ( lol actually it's a gd idea leh can protect myself but if someone really attacks me then will i be calm enough to rmb that i hv a razor with me?)
I'm TOTALLY smart. ( i sure hope so. )
I've broken someone's bones. ( nope, i'm not so violent to that extent.)
I'm paranoid sometimes. ( i'm quite sensitive to be honest, besides after so many things hv happened, i'm always feel insecure.)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. ( i don't think i need a surgery to make me look better. Being happy & having self-confidence will make me look even better. )
I need money right now. ( need? as in really need? dun think so. but i do need to save up to buy a no. of things. )
I love sushi. ( oh yes! raw food nv taste so gd like sushi :D )
I talk really, really fast. ( yar esp when i'm nervous or try to say all i wanna say in a breath den end up no one understands -_- )
I have long hair. ( right now yes... i'm thinking of cutting it short soon. )
I have lost money in Las Vegas. ( i dun gamble. )
I have at least one sibling. ( a younger bro )
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. ( nope i dun like such stuff. )
I couldn't survive without Caller ID. ( i dun hv it right now & i'm still surviving :D )
I like the way i look. ( I think i look alright actually sometimes i think i look cute when i smile haha but sometimes i don't think so. )
I am usually pessimistic. ( by preventing myself from getting too disappointed or hurt, i always think of the bad side of things but of coz i think of the good side too. so i'm always either sitting on the fence or indecisive. )
I have a lot of mood swings. ( yar so many i think i'm crazy. )
I have a hidden talent. ( i don't hv something that i'm really good at but i belive it's in me waiting for me to discover it. )
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have. ( sometimes i really feel so hyper that i start moving ard constantly but sometimes i feel so tired that i just stone at a place. )
I have a lot of friends. ( it's nice to hv friends ard u but hmm 'friends' is a special word to me too. so i dun anyhow regard someone as a friend.)
I am currently single. ( yar. )
I have pecked someone of the same sex. ( er can't rmb. maybe i did peck my parents when i was young. )
I enjoy talking on the phone. ( yes i do but if the conversation gets boring & both parties are desperately trying to find something to talk abt then i rather hang the phone up. )
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. ( i prefer jeans, shorts & recently, skirts :D)
I love to shop. ( yup! i love shopping! can find so many cute things while shopping :))
Enjoy window shopping. ( it's one of the greatest activity to do with friends. besides i dun hv so much money to buy whatever i like so i window shop most of the time. )
I would rather shop then eat. ( it depends... i rather spend money on food to be honest.)
I don't hate anyone. ( it takes so much energy to hate someone & it doesn't make u feel gd so i don't hate i dislike haha jk. )
I'm a pretty good dancer. ( lol i love dancing but i've never seen myself dance in the mirror before but i rmb mong once said i danced pretty well during last yr 2e3 dance rehersal :P wonder if she rmbs it lol. )
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. ( i'll scream for joy if she can walk in the streets with me. )
I have a cellphone. ( yar K700i, my bd present from my dad :D )
I belive in God. ( i'm not a strong beliver yet though. )
I watch MTV on a daily basis. ( i'm not into mtvs but i like them because can see the singer's expression & interpretation of the song & sometimes there are cool dance moves haha. )
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. ( i dun drink to that extent)
I've rejected someone before. ( no one asked me to stead with him before so how to reject? -.-" )
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life. ( i don't know what i wanna do in the future yet but i'm not that clueless too. I wanna earn money to let my family & I enjoy life, get a job i really love & hv a high position in the company. & I wanna be happy :D )
I want to have children in the future! ( yes i want! i like children! :D )
I have changed a diaper before. ( never changed one before but have to if i'm gonna have kids :D )
I've called the cops on a friend before. ( my friends are all well-behaved :D )
I'm not allergic to anything. ( i'm a little allergic to prawns... )
I have a lot to learn. ( there's so much to learn la. )
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. ( how many times must i say? i've nv been in a relationship before. )
I am shy around the opposite sex. ( i don't think so. )
I have tried alcohol before. (i took a sip of beer before when i was young & i've drank red wine as well. )
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past. ( i don't think men are worth the sacrifise of a friendship. )
I own the 'South Park" movie. ( never heard abt this movie before. )
I would die for my best friends. ( if it's worth it. )
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. ( their pizza's nice but canadian pizza also not bad. )
I have used my sexuality to advance my career. ( i think I should follow val’s idea of defining sexuality here. It means to be urself.)
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. ( eew I don’t I’m not psycho.)

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. ( I have sweet tooth :D )

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. ( I’m still a kid at heart :D )

I’m happy at this moment. ( I feel sleepy…)

I study for tests most of the time. ( I always do because I won’t feel gd if I don’t & I’ll come down hard on myself if I get bad results due to my laziness. )

I tie shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met. ( I think not…)

I am comfortable with who I am right now. ( I’m single right now. )

I have more than just my ears pierced. ( I don’t want any other parts of my body to be pierced ty. )

I walk barefooted where I can. ( o.o why should I when shoes are so pretty? )

I have jumped off a bridge. ( I’m not that insane… )

I love sea turtles. ( I don’t go gaga over animals & neither do I dislike them. )

I spend ridiculous money on makeup. ( I don’t put on makeup becoz I dunno how to put them on haha. )

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. ( wif goals & dreams to motivate me in life, it won’t be that dull wouldn’t it? )

I’m a proficient in a musical instrument. ( lol wish I am becoz my erhu & piano skills suck. I didn’t pay attention & worked hard when learning my basics hence my skills just suck. But recently I wanna take up piano & guitar haha.)

I worked at McDonald’s restaurant. ( me? I’m such a lazy bum can & I hate service jobs. )

I hate office jobs. ( hmm… actually this type of job can be boring but I think it depends bah. Can give steady income also not bad. )

I love sci-fi movies. ( hmm… I dun like movies according to their category but as long as the movie is gd, I’ll like it. )

I think water rules. ( we need water to survive right? :P )

I went college out of state. ( Reminds me that I would be living in Australia now… maybe next time still hv a chance to study overseas. J )

I like sausages. ( Not really. But I don’t dislike them either. )

I love kisses. ( isn’t nice to show a little affection? )

I fall for the worst people. ( no comments…)

I adore bright colours. ( I like things to be bright & not dull-looking esp deco & clothes. )

I can’t live without black eyeliner. ( I don’t use that. )

I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. ( erm becoz val stabbed me & such tests actually asks some qns I’ve nv asked myself before so it’s quite fun haha :D )

I usually like covers better than originals. ( what are covers? )

I can pick up things with my toes. ( it’s a skill all lazy bums should learn lol. )

I can’t whistle. ( er? My whistle’s very soft. One day when I was young, I actually practiced how to whistle for the whole day & when a little sound came out, I treat as I’ve succeeded lol. )

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. ( lol. So disgusting. )

I have ridden/owned a horse. ( nv had the chance. Most of the time I went overseas I dun see horses & there’s no place for me to keep my horse if I own one in s’pore. )

I can’t stick to a diet. ( do I have to? Maybe if I continue eating like a pig haha! )

I talk in my sleep. ( guess not… no one has told me anything abt me talking in my slp. )

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. ( yar I tried to use studies to distract myself when I was p6 & up till now, I still do. )

Climbing trees is a brillant past-time. ( I don’t even know how to climb trees & there are so many ants on a tree so no thks. )

I have jazz in my blood. ( lol to tell u the truth ah… I dunno what is jazz, pop, or r&b -.-“””” I just listen to the music la but I do hv a rough idea la. )

I wear a toe ring. ( I like rings on my fingers better. )

I have a tattoo. ( I can’t stand the pain besides it’s permeanant what if one day I don’t want it? )

I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with. ( now? Dun hv. )

I am a caffine junk. ( I don’t take caffine. Once I took it to perk myself up for the mid-yrs, I ended up with a headache. )

I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. ( huh? )

I have been to over 15 conventions. ( what are conventions? O.o )

I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. ( lol when I was young I’d keep every single thing including sweet wrappers of the sweets I’ve eaten. Now I dun hv that habbit coz no space in my room alr. )

I’m an artist. ( artist, poets, designers… they are ppl who can use their skills to express who they are & what they feel so if I’m an artist den I can vent all my frustrations out in my art that way, I don’t hv to bottle everything in my heart. )

I only clean my room when necessary. ( I do major cleaning up when my bks get piled up too high. )


wah while doing this my com restarted countless times but luckily i was celver enough to save it into ms word so i don't hv to keep redoing it hahaha.

alright time to sabo others :P
1. Mong
2. Kaijia
3. Qingting
4. Liqun
5. Lisa


writtern @9:47 AM