<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


saturday morning :D
Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm so touched to see all ur comments on my tagboard, all the concern u all hv showered on me. I'm ready to face the world again! :D Hmm I just read a friend's blog, he has a positive thinking towards life & I think it's because of his faith. So yup, keep teh faith & move on :D But he has also mentioned something interesting, he sees his confused state of mind currently as a process liken to a caterpillair in a cocoon trying to emerge as a butterfly. It sounds so inspirational... lol.

Lalala going to the gym later to work out, to sweat it out... Drain the excess energy which I have to prevent more negative thoughts from popping up in my head. Probably that will leave more space for positive ones to be instilled into my mind.

On a happier note, I've decided to blog more abt my flag day haha. That day has once again proven that children are so angelic!

Val approaches a woman & asks for donation.
The woman has 2 kids beside her.
Children unzips their purses hung around their necks, " I have money..." haha SO CUTE!!!
I hope I remember teh details correctly haha. I wasn't sure of the exact stuff they said coz I was some distance away from Val then & I only heard this from Val haha.

And hor, some adults very stingy leh we went to ask for their donations they opint to their children -.- ok la maybe children likes to put the coins into the tin cans so they let them have the chance. Lol kids are so cute can. They can actually find joy in putting coins into cans. That's the way with children I guess, easily satisfied. I remember those times when my demands were so small. Most were just materialistic ones. They were so easily fufilled, all I need was money. Compared to me now, money can't buy the things which I want.

And oh yar we went into Mac to rest for a while. A while only ah we nv slack ok lol. We did la but not at Mac haha. Anyway I saw the Mac uncle u know that suy sitting on the bench with a big smile & his lips are so red can lol. He's a statue btw lol. Felt a little nostalgic upon seeing him coz it reminded me of how excited I was to run into his arms & hug him at the Airport when I was younger. Oh! This incident reminded me of how eager I was to find the talking tree in Marina Sq when I was younger as well! Haha all these childhood memories do loosen me up :D

Alright, I have to revise history later. Btw, Jonathan Leong's blog is enjoyable to read but somehow, sometimes it gets a little too lengthy whereby I just glance thru the post. You ppl might wanna read it :D

writtern @8:33 AM