<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Grey areas
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yoohoo... guess what? (ahem) my com's FIXED!!! argh... must announce this fast cause i dunno when it'll break down again lol... i'm so pessimistic whoca res some stuff... well, too much disappointment in some things just makes u lose confidence in that some things la hehe chim rite? bleah :P

Hmm... today had clebration for teachers' day it's a pity that ms lam aint there to celebrate it with us but nvm we have mr poh haha. honestly speaking, mr poh's pretty nice la stayed back all afternoon to watch us bake cookies & offered help in any way he could. for his practical support for 3e4, i think he has the potential to be a gd form teacher :D 2e3'05 performed a dance too, the guys la. I'm not being emo here ok... just wanna hmm share my thoughts with u ppl out there. At that very moent while watching their performance, it reminded me of the time when the whole of 2e3'05 shared the whole stage to perform a dance on... national day i think. certainly missed everyone. I haven't forgotten abt our past, haven't forgotten how we came this far. And I'm aware of the major change in my usual routine. I'm trying to strike a balance but i... argh... how to out it in words? All i wanna say is, all of you means as much to me i haven't forgotten anyone.
Anyway went to PS with kj & mong just now. Had so much fun singing that dou dou jingle haha. It's gd to be lame & childish at times yar?

Later went home with a slight headache. Had it since morning after I got drenched in the rain. Oh well, after abthing the pain went away so hurray!

Pondered over ms ow's words, 'responsibilty & consequences'. Ms ow do have a way of educating her students & i like her way of teaching these values. At least, she's not shallow. Everyone has their own responsibilities & they make their own choices, therefore they have to face their own consequences.

Grey Areas
-Pris

From the day I opened my eyes
To see things in a different light
I'm convinced that in this world
There's no absolute black and white
I've come to handle the grey areas of my life
Success isn't garanteed
But at least I've tried

writtern @6:21 PM