Save the last dance for me
Thursday, August 31, 2006
GIVE MY LOVE
Performed by: Edward Chun
When I look in your eyes I can see that you
Wanna be with me but you're so scared
And I don't know what to to say or do
But the tears keep falling in your eyes
And I know that times won't change my love
And I can't do nothing to keep you
Chorus:
(Oh/Now) I'll give my love oh when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that I can't change my life
Take my love all through the night
As the hours pass away
You think that love ain’t here to stay
Feel a beat from your chest
But you don’t give doubt a moment’s rest
You dream the future and all you see is dark
Listen to your heart, baby, the truth will set sparks
Now I'll give my love away when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that time won't change my life
Take my love all through the night
yes, i love this song. It's the theme song of one of my current favourite korean dramas. I fell in love with this song when it starts playing in the show at the right moment. ah... I'm addicted to korean dramas. 'My name is Samsoon'? is that the english title? Oh well, I like that show too the guy looks so cute haha. Hey I don't support these shows entirely for the cute guys ok, both shows are nice to watch so don't miss it with u can :D
This guy here is the protaganist of 'Save the last dance for
me'. Others like the guy in 'My name is Kim Samsoon' better but for some reasons, I like Wu Jiyi better. Btw, Wu Jiyi's the name of the character in the show haha. Don't feel like watching 'Mr Fighting'. Not very interested in Taiwanese shows these days. And I've almost lost interest in 5566 dunno why I still watch their shows... I guess it's a matter of habit bah... some stuff u've liked & done for so long, it does take time to change ur habit. However Mong & the rest have been discussing abt some Taiwanese shows & lol their discussion sounds pretty interesting thoguh I dunno wth tehy are talking abt. Hmm perphas I should go borrow some vcds to watch this hols. I guess there's all I'll blog for today :D
