7 hrs of CO
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Wow gues what? I'm so obedient today. I sat through all 7 hrs of CO. Today's Co was pretty enjoyable haha though I was hun-ing lol most of time but at least the teachers didn't scream their heads off at me =X And the song's begining to make mroe sense now haha. Hmm must spend mroe time to practice. Now that I've got most of notes le I guess I'm more motivated to practice bah. Last time the scores were German to me den practice part by part so meaningless. Practices are becoming more & more intense now... I'm getting worried actually. The whole holiday like got not enough time to master my erhu & to revise my school work. Argh... how how how nvm things will find their way somehow :P okies going to watch GONG on youtube le. Ciao.
