<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Fun!!!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today was fun!!! Haha i went ice skating with elena, val, cass, ryan & chun. Chun & elena so bad lor kept pushing me trying to make me fall then i embarrassed myself by screaming so loudly. Later played catching with them on ice! Muahaha. I didn't manage to catch them though for they skated so fast & whenever I went nearer to them they skated away lol. After that my legs were so painful that I decided to accompany Val with her ice skating lessons taught by Mr Ryan haha. Overall it was really fun. Thereafter went to cass's hse den talked at the lobby after that. I receieved a piece of good news haha but I think I'll wait till later den tell bah :D

Pictures!

writtern @6:52 PM