My Maple Story
Saturday, September 02, 2006
I was surfing the net & decided to visit maplesea's web. Went ard to see the fan art & my, some were pretty nice & haha i like this pic on the hansel & gretel here. It's pretty sadistic but i think it's creative haha.
There's another one on 'Mary had little lamb' but someone used it to make it into a blogskin so yep. Today's the opening of Bishan Community Library so I went there to study with Elena. It was pretty nice haha with teh air-con & all. & despite being crowded, I managed to get seats with a table without much effort :D Haiz my punishment of not pay attention in class was I wasn't able to breeze through my homework like before. I had to spend so much time racking my brains to figure the sums out. Anyway exams are here soon so i'd better buck up. That's all for today & oh yar, don't smilycuddles & pris look cute? Lol.
