sat
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Have been studying & slacking these few days for exams. I don't wanna slack eitehr but I've been feeling really tired & my specs are really unsuitable for me. I can't even see the teacher's handwriting on the board. I've to so painfully squint at the blurish words or tilt to my right eye to read the things written on the board. So, I made a new pair of specs :D Goning to collect it later.
The specs is quite broad. I've noticed that the new fashionable specs are mostly very board. How can they do that! They must appeal to all consumers ma. Then those ppl with small face like me wear what? -.- Anyway I've got the i think to be the narrowest spec & not very loud kind of specs hopefully Mdm Lau dun come pointing her finger at me telling me to change it coz I won't :P Or any other teachers. I'm not rich, so I won't change my specs even if they force me to.
It's quite sad that Singapore restricts creativity of students or maybe is ZHSS the only school overdoing it? Oh well. Anyway there are pros & cons to it la. We can concentrate on our studies instead of noticing & trying to follow the latest trend for everything. But then again will we grow up to be people who dunno how to dress up? Oh no. That's bad.
I'm done with crapping have to go watch korean dramas then study.
