<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Significant
Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Signify the insignificant. That was the title of a picture sent in to IN straits times by a zhonghuarian. Cool title isn't it? Many a time, we often overlook the importance of little things in our lives & thus made be seen as insignificant. But no. Imagine our lives without those so called 'insignificant things' we'd be so helpless, wouldn't we?

The sudden realisation? Haha well, i felt a sudden continuous stinging pain in my left hand during english lesson today. I carefully massaged it trying to soothe the pain. Minutes later, i let go of my right hand which was support my left, & my left hand swinged lifelessly down. Gosh I was so scared at that very moment. My left hand was so weak that it can't even support itself. Anyway, after a while I moved my left hand around & it was better.

So you see, we do take things for granted. Little things like the ability to hold our cups, tie our shoelaces & talking as well. However, unfortunate people, these things may be a chore to them. So people, be thankful for the little things that you have in life, then you'll have many things to be thankful of.

Last but not least, my revision progess has been very slow. Argh... still can't figure out how I used 2 hours to revise E maths. It's like hello? E maths leh. Omg what was I doing. FOCUS!!! ok I'll focus after watching Goong on Youtube lol.

Ciao.

writtern @3:01 PM