<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Blurish
Sunday, October 08, 2006

It seems like the current haze is the hot topic for the past few days esp ytd. Didn't think much abt it until I realised that hey, I can't see the trees outside my house -.- ok it's really very bad but I still went out anyway.

VIVO CITY! Cool now singapore has our very own mega shopping centre like the one in M'sia but the sad thing is not many shops are open yet & it's still quite dusty with all the renovation going on. But still, I reckon it'll be a good hangout away from all the mini shopping centres where you can complete shopping the whole mall in like er 1 hr? (if u do window shopping :P)

Ok... I'm really feeling guilty abt this. I have not completed my chem, lit & worse still, not start on my e maths revision & here I am typing away. Hmm... ok i need to relax so I go watch korean dramas first den study lol.

writtern @11:29 AM