Chupter 1 - Sherry
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Actually I created a blog- myfriendsherry.blogspot.com but after considering it again, i decided not to. But for the effort spent in creating the first entry, I think it'd be kinda wasted if I delte everything like that so yup here's the first entry & i'll delete that blog.
Do you have a friend who always have that incredible energy which never dies out? I do. Her name is Sherry Tang.
Please don't be mistaken. This blog is not for sabotaging anybody or to tease anyone. The purpose of this blog is to share with everyone my interesting experiences with this friend of mine. You see, out of all the friends I have, Sherry ahem I shall replace 'retarded' to the one with the most spirit among us all. Despite all the ridicules she gets, she still keeps her spirit & I think that is one of the most remarkable thing about her. I shall repeat myself again - This blog is not to ridicule her or anybody & I'll delete it if anyone feels uncomfortable about the contents in this blog.
Ok, let me begin the introduction proper. From what I know about her, Sherry is an extremely talkative person who makes up on an average of one lame joke per day I suppose. We may roll our eyes at her lame jokes sometimes & find her a little noisy. But looking at it from another point of view, she's bringing us joy when it becomes too boring.
Some jokes Sherry shared:
(this is today's joke)
Sherry: What do you call a kid when he's eating?
Us: (guesses all wrong then give up)
Sherry: haha it's childish! hahaha
Us: lame -.-"
She made up another one about smoke king & smoke queen i can't rmb how the joke goes but... you know what I mean, don't you?
You may think that Sherry doesn't use her brain but no! She thinks about great philosophies. For instance, the advantages & disadvantages of money. And she goes on with her speech on that topic IN MACDONALD.
Some of the things Sherry mentioned:
1. Money is the root of all evil, that what she implied. Why? Coz criminals who are locked up in jail commit crimes because of their greed for money.
2. Without money there's no jail because there won't be a place to keep them & provide them with the necessities.
3. Because with money, these criminals are raised up & therefore have a chance to commit crimes.
She's also the leader of the iGenius Alliance. Clever isn't she?
The one on the left is Sherry & the one beside her is Qingting.So sporting rite? When everyone shunned from the camera she still pose until so nice with qt haha. So the rest of us took turns to snap pictures of them with the scenery. And guess what Sherry said.
Sherry: Hey! We like ming xing leh!
lol... Just so typical of her haha.
The videos...
This video was taken accidentally by Sherry. She was supposed to take a picture of us. So after smiling & posing for so long, we hurried Sherry up & then she realised that she was actually recording a video.
That's all for about my friend Sherry.
