<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Gada Meilin
Friday, October 20, 2006

Today's CO could be the last ever so relaxing session before we begin our rigourous training for the upcoming SYF. Anyway today we watched a movie on 'Gada Meilin'. That is song CO is going to perform for our SYF. And we also heard the full version of the song ytd. Some parts are so fast lor I don't think we can reach that standar. Hmm no, is I don't think I can reach that standard given the amount of time left.

Lol something funny happened at the Kodak shop at serangoon today. I, together with hy & mong, went to print photos from my hp there. Thinking that it would be as easy as the machine in J8, I proceeded with sending the pics to the machine & ordering them. When they asked me for my name & contact number I thought it was so redundant coz why would they need my number if it was printed instantly? Hence I randomly keyed in any letters. But hy or mong eitehr who I can't remember, deleted those letters & keyed in 'Baba'. In the end, due to some mistakes I resent the pics again & keyed in 'Baba' as my name the second time they requested for it.

Happily thinking that my photos would be out in a jiffy, I passed the slip of paper which was printed out after I've ordered the photos to the shopkeeper, the shopkeeper wrote some stuff & handed me a receipt & told me to come & collect the photos tml. I was like, 'huh?' & den it finally dawned on me the reason for requesting the info. It's so dumb can. Imagine now I have those photos recorded as 'Baba' -.-" so lame. Or imagine I go & collect the photos & hand the guy the receipt & he goes finding the photos next he'll return saying, ' You're Baba? here are ur photos' & arm chio to himself argh... how dumb.

Haha anyway I wrote a pretty lame msg for our CO book haha aiyah at least it's not cliche =)

writtern @8:15 PM