A little fun
Friday, October 27, 2006
Haha I had fun posting Chupter 1 hope you all had too. AND, I've recreated the blog! haha so hopefully there'll be more Chupters to go. Click here
I forgot to blog about a thing in my pics & rants post. That day I went out with val they all then Elena wanted to go to Kinokuniya to get a similar copy of JLC there. To save time, we approached this machine & after finding the info that we needed, we decided to print it out. But the printing process was so long moreover the screen did not indicate that it was printing, Joshua then repeatedly pressed the 'print' button on the screen.
And this was what was printed out:

And we've got more!
11 pieces altogether so that means Joshua pressed the button 11 times lol! It was so funny coz Joshua attempted to stop the machine by covering the slot where the slip of paper was supposed to come out from and said, 'Stop printing!' hahaha. Of coz it didn't work so we left & when we looked back, we saw a man who wanted to use the machine & he immediately stares at the whole chain of paper coming out of the slot lol! In the end when we went back, we saw i think 5 more slips of paper being left at the machine so we took it :DHaving bbq later :D hopefully will not rain though chujun say bbq area got shelter :D
