Pics & Rants
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
For the past 2 days I went to Vivo City & watched 'Death Note'. Pretty interesting movie but the camera moved kinda too fast for me got mild headache -.-". Lots of shops has already opened in Vivo City! Haha but still got a lot of shops haven't. Show you all some pics :D
Lol everyone kinda shunned from the camera except for sherry & qingting.My camera's picture quality was set to 'fine' & it turned out not at all fine -.-". Hmm most of the pictures were taken with chujun's camera so have to wait for her to send them to me.
Lol! Can you see the pillar behind them? Guess what is it.It's...
...
...
The snowman's bottom -.-". I never take the pic of the snowman =P
Not forgetting the beautiful scenery at Harbour Front... Very fun lah. Vivo City so big we almost got lost walked around just to find the 'Ong Ong Kitchen' lol.As for ytd, I went to watch 'Death Note' with val they all. And Val & reen came with newhairstyles!
Lol can you see the purple strand of hair peeking out of val's hair? Actually there are a lot more & reen has them too but I can't capture them in the pic. This pic also can't show their hair protuding out haiz. But overall their new hairstyles are nice lah :DI'm waiting for 'Death Note 2' to be screened in Singapore. Quite an interesting movie. You people raised my hopes for 'L' so high reen even nudged me during the movie when 'L' was about to appear. In the end he looks better than 'Light' but not the type that I would call gorgeous.
It's mei jun's birthday today. Can't join them in celebrating her birthday coz dad wun be happy with me going out so often within a week. Nevertheless, Happy Birthday Mei Jun :D
