<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Relax baby, relax
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The main papers start today & my weakest subject's first, Physics. Daren't say anything abt it but I thought it was an ok paper. Haiz very scared later say ok in the end results come back not ok. Nvm it's over better focus on the upcoming papers more important. But the things is, I think I'm getting sick. I can't think properly now. Head feels giddy, writing speed decrease argh... too stress yet can't rest. So much things left to revise yet so little time. Ok... relax... I will not overstress myself because that leads to self-destruction. And I don't want that to happen. Hmm one more week & woo~

Thank you all of you who have wished me luck & reminded me to bring my stationary haha. Thank you all for rmbing that I'm so forgetful. All of ur reminders & encouragement helped :D

writtern @10:58 PM