sat
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Mitch Albom's new book, 'For one more day' is out in stores already. I so wanted to buy but the price is so steep. $30 plus for a book not thicker than the book I borrowed from the library. But of coz a good book is not measured by its thickness. Besides, Mitch Albom is well kwon for writing books which are close to the heart unlike some books which storylines are so cliche & almost meaningless. Even the price for renting that book isn't cheap. Maybe it's becoz it's stiull hot now taht's why. So I'll just have to wait for a few more months I guess.
Hmm my com's having some problems. Just now auto shut down twice dunno why. Argh if I can't watch youtube during the hols den I'll be so bored. Shave me.
changed familarity,
correction, we are the most familiar strangers
