<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Spooky Night
Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ytd I went to my very first costume party!!! Yep, you've read it right. It's my first =P It's organised by Val's church den i go lor coz it sounds exciting & boy it was exciting! We were all waiting in a room to get dressed before we go into the room where all the fun begins!









Going in...

The room was nicely decorated. There were candles around & I took a picture of it.









Lol looks like a pair of eyes peeking from under the chairs =X

Almost everyone was nicely dressed too. Let's see, we have angel,









Clown,









vampire, arabic woman, belly dancer, ghost & jesus??!! lol nv take a pic of the gal who dressed up as jesus. Then we had a costume competition. We norminate by shouting their names & vote by sticking a round yellow coloured sticker on them.












(The one is green is the belly dancer.) Lol got one uncle very horny leh. He asked a lame qn. "The sticker for the belly dancer put where? Put on the belly ah?" lol. He said more horny stuff in the end the MC chose to ignore him =P

Hehe you wanna know what I went as? I went as...

Myself =P yep just put a mask over my face only hehe.

At first I was considering to go perhaps as phantom coz the mask is white. But it looks plain so I painted it black. Still too plain, so I decided to decortae it. The final design is not what I initially wanted however, since the gold & silver ribbons are so inflexible, I decided to change my design to help me handle the ribbons better.



And oh yes they have this cute little pumpkin basket which contains candies!
It was very fun and I had to leave early so I missed Dan's speech =X







That's all for the halloween party. And the bbq at chujun's was fun too. Btw, chujun's hse very nice lor. Her hse dunno got how many laptops sia. Not only that, her hse is comfortable too not very messy what. lol. I'll try to upload the sherry video asap. Dunno why youtube dun allow me to upload perhaps they know it's sherry's video that's why haha.

writtern @9:26 AM