<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


sun
Sunday, October 15, 2006

Went surfing the net on yahoo trying to find out more about Goong & i stumbled on this pretty cool blog. The owner of this blog i suppose is a fan of Goong as well. There were a lot of Goong pictures & people commenting about his posts. And besides his posts about Goong, his other posts seem sensible as well. But that was not the main reason why I think his blog was cool. The reason was he had this section, "quotations'. In this section, he divided his favourite quotes into 'cool' & 'ok' ones. One of which I really liked was, "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia". Nice quote I thought.

I went shopping with jo today at Orchard. We both had this goal of changing our wardrobes entirely. Our current clothes are just... not suitable for us now. But after walking around Orchard, we just managed to buy a pair of earrings lol. And some food. We did see a lot of stuff which we wanna buy but after seeing the price tag, we hastily put them back to where they belonged. In times like this I really wished that I was rich. So rich that I didn't need to have so many considerations when coming to buying things & enjoying life materialistically. However, after watching Goong, it reminds me that being ordinary is a blessing itself. The things that we ordinary folks do, may seem far out of reach to some. And perphaps next time when we've all entered the working society & having the abilities to buy what we want, we may feel resentful of not enjoying our years as a student better. The working society I suppose, is very different from school. Yep, so I've sorted out my thinking. I'll still clear out my wardrobe but within my limits. Hehe =)

writtern @10:46 PM