<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


3e4 Chalet
Friday, November 17, 2006

3e4 chalet ended this morning but I returned home last night because I didn't rest well for the first night. We reached the chalet at approximately 4pm on the first day. The first few hours was quite boring as the boys hadn't reach & they were the ones who provided the games & mahjong.

Mr Poh was there as well so we played card games to kill time, shopped for dvd to watch in the night. In the end Mr Poh paid for the movie, 'Red shoes'. However, reen, meijun, zhuo en & justin went outside to play card games coz they turned off all the lights to create the ambience. Initially we made do with meijun's flash light from her hp & a light stick but it was so hard to see our cards haha.















note that elena's right below haha :)

I had a pleasant surprise on the first night as well. At first I noticed that reen, val & elena were behaving weirdly that night but I didn't probe then in the midst of a game, val asked me to accompany her to the beach. We walked on the beach for so long just to find a rock sit on haha in the end I saw elena & reen walking towards us with a birthday cake & val was trying to block my view :D I was really surprised & touched that I gave them all a big hug in return haha I think our faces were squashed. Thks gals I love you all :D















I slept at 4am & woke at 5am lol. After escorting reen to the bus stop we went for to mac to buy breakfast before returning to the room. In the afternoon we went arcade & wild wild wet. The most thrilling ride was still samsung :D

We had bbq at night & many others came to join as well. After the bbq, we gave Mr Poh a gift as our token of appreciation of what he has done for us.

Although the things we did in the chalet couldn't be counted as really thrilling or very fun, but i guess this chalet has served its prupose, to give 3e4 an opportunity to get together & spend time with each other. Through pl;aying card games repeatedly, we are actually doing the same things together & all these makes up the little memories. For that sole reason, I enjoyed myself at the chalet. Although this time round, some of them couldn't make it, I hope that by next yr, our class spirit would be stronger & we would love our class even more. I belive that day would come.

writtern @8:32 PM