<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Best CO Camp :D
Saturday, November 11, 2006

Surprised by my post title? I'm not being sarcastic alright, it's true. It WAS the best CO camp ever! Haha btw, the camp is still going on now & i'm using the past tense to refer to it *sly smile*
I didn't sneak out of camp either. I walked out of the school premises with permission. I was so atsonished when Mr Ng allowed us to leave before the movie screened when Mong & I told him that we got job interview today & hy has to work.

But, beacuase we had the mentality that we were going home ytd, we had so much fun during the icebreakers so it wasn't so bad afterall. Wee~ Mong & I partner together for Wacko then nv get hit :D

Btw, our grp's name is Banana Yang Papa. Nice rite? We're so enthu abt our SYF song muahahaha.

Ytd was the last day of sch. Mr Poh has been very nice to spend time to create a short clip to bring 3e4 down memory lane. Honestly although we still have many differences among us, the last day of sch is still made memorable by Mr Poh. He gave us a crane when we came & a reindeer when we left. Ty so much for putting in an effort in uniting the class =)

writtern @8:26 AM