Change
Sunday, November 05, 2006
It's been a week since I've blogged. I'm not sure if my previous blogskin worked coz it had work on my com but according to Joshua & Reen, it hadn't. I'm currently feeling very lethargic lately so I'll just use this blogskin as a substitute for the time being. I don't like black blogskins that much btw. It just makes the whole blog looks so dull & gloomy but then, it reflects my life & my posts anyway.
Nth much to say. What can I say? Change is the only constant in our lives yet we somehow still find it hard to accept changes. I've gotten over the period of trying to turn back time quite sometime ago. However, sometimes I just can't help looking back at those days with fondness ruefully.
I've changed. I truly know it myself. But that doesn't mean the pris my family & friends know has changed into a completely different person. No. My perspective & beliefs in life have changed but my nature hasn't. My unexpectable temper speaks of it lol...
Hmm this post is getting too solem so I shan't continue. Till now, ciao.
