Thank You All!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
I'm so happy today! I turned 15, apart from that, what makes me really happy is all the birthday wishes you all wished me :D Thank you all so much! Every sms brings a huge smile to my face.
Today I celebrated my brithday in a simple way- dad brought bro & me out to ps to have lunch at pizza hut thereafter we went shopping & went home.
It's not elaborate but receiving all of your well wishes today have made me smile all day long! :D Once again thank you all so much for making this day so special for me :)
I'd also like to take this opportunity on this special day to thank all of you who have lent me a listening ear when I was feeling down. Without all of you, I wouldn't have enjoyed myself this much today. I love all of you! :D
