Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Went to M'sia on sunday & Man, the food in M'sia is BAGOOSE! lol The shopping centre which I went has the most affordable delicacies in one big mall. Thai steamboat, Japanese meal, Pizza Hut, etc OMG it's like so damn cheap la after you convert it to Sing dollars. And the environment is good too.
We didin't dine there in the end but we went to another fabulous place. Ok, not very fabulous coz there is like flies flying over our ehads & tables. BUT, it's something different. It's a kaylong so inevitably there'd be flies right. The best part is we ordered so much food & if we were to divide it, it costs less than S$4! Wahahahaha!
Hmm I can't upload the pictures now maybe next time. Few days before, I went down to Clarke Quay to support a friend's friend lol. She was helping out in this organisation called Unifem. Unifem helps and protects women in other parts of world where women still have to endure harsh & unfair treatments. They gave some appauling statistics for eg, one out of three women from a particular country which I can't remember would be raped in their lifetime. And women in Sri Lanka, if I didn't remember wrongly, were brutally beaten up & treated badly.The statistics are scary & almost unbelivable but it is happening. If you all wanna help, then just buy some stuff from their booth when you drop by Clarke Quay bah :)
