<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


William Shakespeare II
Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ytd went to SCO concert. It was heavily subsidised haha. Despite having attended so many concerts before, Mong, hy & I still behaved like ignorant first-timers. Hmm maybe this description too harsh le la but anyway we made lots of jokes upon reaching the Singapore Conference Hall. About the conductor's hair who so resemble William Shakespeare hence his nickname, William Shakespeare II.

I wanted to roar with laughter when he conducts the orchestra during the high climax of the songs becoz he would turn his head around so quicly that his hair would follow like waves.

It's pretty mean haha but still it's so funny la. Most of these well-known musicians have such unique hairstyles that we're so attracted to them.

Since I'm on the topic of music, I might as well mention about that time when I was waiting for the bus at the interchange I saw this man, half blad, so I assume he's in his late forties. He was listening to his mp3 & jerking his head to the beat of the song. This thought immediately came to my mind- music has no boundaries. I guess no matter what our age is, we respond to music. We're attracted to it.

Somehow, sometimes music seems to be more suitable to express our inner feelings when we can't express them in words.

writtern @1:47 PM