Blog Hopping
Monday, December 11, 2006
Shouldn't they have all the stars to walk on the red carpet & greet everyone at the start of Star Awards? Yes they should. I rmb they had it once in a particular year & it was a good opportunity to watch the stars come out in glamourous outfits. But my favourtive star Jacelyn Tay fell -.-" Nvm haha she added a very nice line to her speech which made up for her embarrassment.
Why Jacelyn nv get top 10 this yr??!!!
Haiz nvm I'm not as crazy over her now as I was before *grins*
I was blog hopping, and I discovered quite a number of interesting stuff I wanna share here. They were mostly from ice angel. PS: I think her blog would look nicer w/o the whole list of her photos -.-"
This one's about Jay saving his beloved woman from an evil monster lol.
Click here
