Brightness
Monday, December 04, 2006
After so many furtile attempts of trying to get the picture nicely posted here, I've decided to just link u all to ice angel's blog instead. I wonder how she did it. Click here I'm refering to the 2 dec post. Really like that picture but somehow no matter how I try, I just can't get the picture nicely in here.
Not only that, I like her conclusion too. Overcoming setbacks are part & parcel of life. Many a times although we know that by letting go or stepping back, we'll make our lives easier but somehow when we are in that situation we just can't seem to do it. & in those situations, our 'stars' reminds us of not what we have lost, but what we still have. That is how we perserve to see light again.
I thank my stars in my life for bringing me thus far. Thank you! :D
