<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


tertiary education
Saturday, January 20, 2007

The visit to Ngee Ann Poly yesterday could be considered quite a fruitless one considering the fact that I couldn't get much out of the people introducing the courses. Anyway there wasn't any particular course I was really interested in. Alright, there was. I was interested in the course which teaches visual effects & 3D animation but I don't think I would wanna develop this interest into a career.

Having visited the various websites of Poly & JCs I'm still uncertain about my pursuits after the 'O'. Perphaps aimming for JC would be a wiser choice because it gives me more time to feel my way around the different career options offered.

It's quite scary to think that I'm already trying to figure out my career pathway now it feels like I've just entered ZH not long ago & now I'm moving on to tertiary education soon. Worse still I've no one to guide me along to make a wise choice.

It's ok... I'll just do my job & see how things go.

writtern @8:12 AM