爱的力量
Saturday, February 24, 2007
爱的力量
增经不相信我的世界会下雪
但它却在转眼之间成了冬天
冷风吹过嘲笑我的愚蠢
它笑我无处可逃
对于人生的残酷 我不能上诉
我只能安静的痛哭
可是我知道你还在我的身边
所以我会把伤痛留在心房
已你给予无限的爱化成力量
不让被人看到我含着伤痛的眼睛
流着鲜血的心
还记得你温暖的手握住我的小手时
你让我体会到爱的温柔
如今这份温柔带给我力量
让我有勇气
寻找属于我的天空与太阳
因为你让我有勇气活下去
所有的会的回忆会起带到未来里
我不会忘记 因为我爱你
After all that has happened my outlook of life has changed again. This world has become so nonsensical & unfamiliar that sometimes I don't wish to go on any more. But in my lifetime I've many wonderful things which happened to me & one of them is having a virturous & loving grandmother. I still can't get over my loss of her & I belive I never will. But I belive that as long as she lives in my heart, she lives as long as I live. I'll live bravely to the best of my ability & I hope she'll be proud of me. She may be gone physically but I still have many things to say to her. This poem is for her. I love you ah ma.
