<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Ego stuff
Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CO should have started their intensified training for today for about a few hours now but I'm here in front of my com :) Don't get me wrong I'm not being selfish & slacking while the rest of CO is practising their heads off for the upcoming SYF. It's just... I need a new & more effective way to practice coz my current skills are just LAN according to my erhu teacher.

Whatever I've been practising for 2 hours everyday for 3 consecutive days & that's like wow. I broke my record. I would usually practice my erhu for not more than half an hour or rather not practice it at all. But of coz whether I've improved or not, that's another thing altogether. I can't turn back time & grab the time I've lost but on the account that I'm not this crazy practice WILLINGLY i think i deserve some credit la >.<













It's so fun taking pics naturally :)

















Friends :)

writtern @10:39 AM