Let's Do It Together!
Saturday, March 24, 2007
The learning carnival for this year has ended on a happy note - 4e4 won the class cheer for creativity challenge & the drama competition for lit evening! That's impressive considering the lectures we got just days before these events, but we did it!
I was touched by some posts made by my fellow classmates. I think the greatest lesson learnt from this learning carnival is learning how to come together towards a common goal.Even in CO now,although I've always carried this undesirable attitude towards CO for as long as I've joined it, I feel obliged to do something for CO now, although still not very strongly as compared to ***, at this critical period where the SYF's just days away. I might not be good enough to join the rest on stage but I'm doing the best I can. And even if I still can't make the mark at the end, I'll be giving CO my greatest moral support.
