<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11090253?origin\x3dhttp://prisfactor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
prisfactor
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Just a random post
Sunday, April 08, 2007

A random post...

I went to the library yesterday out of boredom to borrow 2 books- one chinese book titled 'Love at Havard' and another english book titled 'All families are psychotic'. Love at Harvard's pretty engaging, I'm even tempted to disrupt my revision to continue reading the book. The story's cliched I suppose. It's about some triangle love story with the girl finding out that she is suffering from terminal illness so she decides to stay away from the guy she loves.

But what made me borrowed this book was the cover of the book! Haha ok... I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but korean actor, Kim Rae Won, the same actor of 'Which star are you from'. He rocks in that drama & the plot of that drama rocks. unfortunately Youtube remove the clips just when I stopped watching halfway...

More info on 'Which star are you from', Click
here


After syf's over I've been feeling a little... lost? Like there's not much to do when actually I've so much revision to complete. Oh yes, I'm excused from tml's Napfa run muahaha. Go go go those who are running tml, best of luck!:D

writtern @8:32 PM