random
Friday, April 20, 2007
Yeah I'm able to slack at home longer today :)
I went to Kovan with reen & hy today just walked around after our lunch at yoshi. The funny thing was there were 3 weight-losing machines there which apparently bounches the person up & down when one steps on it. The funny thing was when 2 persons step on it at once it's very hilarious. For some reason, it's really funny & we couldn't stop laughing.
A little boy was watching us from behind & I think he wanted to experience the fun too so he stepped on one of the machines when we got off it. As he was small in size & he stood in the centre initially, there wasn't much bouncing. So, this celever boy moved to the edge of the machine & he bounced so much hahahaha. So cute!
Lastly, Rain rocks coz his songs rocks!
