Anything Whatever
Thursday, May 31, 2007
IT'S THE ANYTHING/ WHATEVER CRAZE!!!
Lol the person/grp of ppl who came up & went on to sell this idea is/are very smart. Because you see the whole idea is not to come up with new & different flavours of drinks but rather to make use of the available drinks in the market, package it in a can with a mysterious packaging & ppl esp students will be swooning all over it or maybe adults even, coz they can bet on what drink they'll get.
Smart.
But the down side of this idea is it's a fad & will most likely fade away. But anyway I think they would have earned quite enough by then. And hor hy, kj & I felt that those drinks are probably left overs from for eg. CNY & other festivals when the companies of these companies produce in bulk & couldn't manage to sell all of them. So they probably celeverly took those drinks package it into Anything or Whatever & sell it in the market again!
Lol that's only our guess. I hope some F&B company won't come after me wanting to sue me for slander or something. Besides I don't see anything wrong with that what. Now everybody's talking about protecting our environment so why can't we recycle unsold drinks as well.
The funny thing is have you been to a coffeeshop where you have to ask the auntie or uncle whether they have Anything? Haha I tried twice. The first time I went alone coz reen wanted to drink it so I bravely went up to this auntie tending the stall opp our sch & asked her.
First time
Me: Auntie, do you have Anything?
Auntie: Huh? *Gives a puzzled look*
Me:Do you have anything?
Auntie: Huh?
Me:Er nvm do you have coke?
Auntie: Oh...Haha Anything mai wan le Hahaha Auntie mei you Anything le. Ni men xue sheng hen xi huan mai xin chu de shui hor.
Me: Hahaha
Lol.
Another one. This time round elena, reen & val were wtih me too but it was reen who asked. We asked and we got the same reaction! Haha the 'huh' many times before saying that her 'ang moh' not gd so she can't understand what we want lol so we conveniently changed our orders to coke & pepsi again.
This is so interesting. Next time maybe they'll have everything that is a can of 7-11's Big Gulp lol.
