Running
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Slept at 1+ last night but I woke up at 8+ this morning lol my biological clock so mean doesn't even let me sleep for a few more hours.
Anyway I just took a bath so I'm pretty refreshed (I think) I still feel as if part of my mind is sleeping lol.
The lit seminar ytd was rather disappointing considering the fact that it was recommended by Ms Ow & conducted by a NUS Professor =/ Nvm if Ms Ow permits I'll skip the other two workshops. Imagine paying $25 or $35 just for a not so contructive discussion. The money can be better spent on other areas I presume.
Wee watching Macbeth play on wednesday. I'm pretty excited actually. I've been to a theatre once with my primary school. Sadly the play hadm't left a deep impression in me coz I can't even rmb what the play was about. Anyway it's so cool to see the text you're studying come live in action! Haha lalalala
